Friday 15 July 2011

The blog of inspirations and useful tutorials

This is my favourite design blog that I have known in 2008. I would like to share this blog because it is really useful and has tons of inspirations for your future design works. Going through different aspects of designs and even architecture, the blog updates Daily Inspirations as well. Furthermore, I found that the interviews with some popular designers and the studycase of some members are really useful. About itself, Abduzeedo is a collection of visual inspiration and useful tutorials.

Yes, best of all to me, the Photoshop tutorials are amazing, they are really irresistible. Besides, I didn't go through the whole blog to see each corners of it but there are a lot of other kinds tutorials as well (e.g : Illustrator, Pixelmator, Firework...). You can also find a design job here or get some books to read in spare time.
OK, let's now go open a new tab and go straight to the address : www.abduzeedo.com

Jimmy Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment